Creative Christmas Flyers
A premium Photoshop PSD flyer template designed by Creative Flyers perfect to promote your Christmas Party !
- PSD Files compatible with Adobe Photoshop
- Flyer Size: DIN A6 (4×6 inches With Bleeds: + 0,25)
- CMYK / Print Ready / 300 DPI
- All Elements Included
- Free Fonts Only Used
- Description file included in package download
Our creative templates allows beginner and professional designers to promote their communication services. As specified in the description all our Flyer templates and Graphic Templates will work with Adobe Photoshop.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make the desired customizations and changes according to our User License. In the same way, all the texts are easily modifiable and you can play with the colors, but also with the text and the elements to obtain unique results, to your taste.
For more details on the features and use of your flyer template, see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Please feel free to direct your questions, our team will help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What are Psd Templates and what software to use ?
- Our flyer templates are downloaded as fully editable Photoshop PSD file, you can edit and customize every element of the psd design.
- We recommend using Adobe Photoshop CS6, but most of our templates will work with Adobe Photoshop versions CS4 and above. All our free and premium flyer templates require Adobe Photoshop.
How can I unzip product files?
Product files on Creativeflyers are delivered as a single .ZIP file, which keeps multiple files together and saves space. You can unzip a file by following these steps:
– To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
– To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Alternately: You may find that free tools like WinRAR or 7-zip help you unzip files with better results, especially for files that contain special characters in the file name.
Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.
What happens after my purchase ?
• You will immediately receive a confirmation email containing the link of your templates and thus you will be able to access your downloads via the account page for example: Dashboard – My download.
• Finally, after purchasing your model and registering your account, you will have unlimited access to your purchase.
*Payments by credit card, validation of your payment can take up to 10 minutes to activate your download link.
How to download and install a trial version of Photoshop ?
Just download your first Photoshop trial application from the Adobe website. Here is our Tutorial for installing the photoshop software.
What about photos of people in the preview?
Due to licensing restrictions, in some flyers we sometimes do not include photographs of people in our flyer templates. (The mention “Not Included” will be mentioned in the description)
So we provide links in the download so that you can get your own copy of the images. The template stocks and images of the people we use are just one example for you to see what’s possible when you use our flyers.
On the other hand we make it easier to use your own images, and for most of our models. Finally All you need is to copy and paste your photo in the reserved spaces predefined by us.