2. You can create a final product for personal or commercial use, and you can transfer this final product to your customer for a fee. This license is then transferred to your customer.
3. You can edit or manipulate the item. The resulting elements are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the final product you create complies with the terms of this license.
4. You can not redistribute the item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can not do this with an element alone or with other elements, and even if you modify the element.
5. You can only use the article for legal purposes. If an object contains an image of a person, you can not use it in a way that creates a false identity, or in a defamatory and obscene way.
6. This license may be terminated if you break it. If this happens, you must stop making copies or distribute the final product until you delete the item.