Church Flyers Templates to customize
Easily create a church flyer with our photoshop template, you will find a PSD file to create a flyer announcing a worship praise, church sunday service, or your church birthday, modify it as needed , be it colors, policies, and more.
- PSD format (compatible with Adobe Photoshop)
- Flyer dimensions: 4×4 “(10x10cm) + 0.25 bleed
- Ready to print, 300 DPI, CMYK.
- All items included.
- All texts are editable with the Photoshop text tool.
- Free fonts used (font download links in folder)
Our flyer templates allows beginner and professional designers to promote their communication services. As specified in the description all our Flyer templates and Graphic Templates will work with Adobe Photoshop.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make the desired customizations and changes according to our User License. In the same way, all the texts are easily modifiable and you can play with the colors, but also with the text and the elements to obtain unique results, to your taste.
For more details on the features and use of your flyer template, see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Please feel free to direct your questions, our team will help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What are Psd Templates and what software to use ?
- Our flyer templates are downloaded as fully editable Photoshop PSD file, you can edit and customize every element of the psd design.
- We recommend using Adobe Photoshop CS6, but most of our templates will work with Adobe Photoshop versions CS4 and above. All our free and premium flyer templates require Adobe Photoshop.
How to unzip your downloaded flyer?
Our flyers on Creativeflyers come in the form of a single .ZIP file, which brings multiple files together and saves space. You can unzip your file by following these steps:
– To extract your graphic template, double-click on the compressed folder to open it.
– To extract your photoshop template from the compressed folder, right click on the folder, click Extract All, then follow the instructions. Alternatively: you may find that free tools like WinRAR or 7-zip help you unzip your folder with better results.
Double-click on the .zip folder containing your template, then locate the product folder on your desktop or the download folder.
What happens after my purchase ?
• You will immediately receive a confirmation email containing the link of your templates and thus you will be able to access your downloads via the account page for example: Dashboard – My download.
• Finally, after purchasing your Flyer templates and registering your account, you will have unlimited access to your purchase.
*Payments by credit card, validation of your payment can take up to 10 minutes to activate your download link.
How to download and install a trial version of Photoshop ?
Just download your first Photoshop trial application from the Adobe website. Here is our Tutorial for installing the photoshop software.