Summer Flyer Templates
Summer Flyer Template is a perfect Photoshop template for any summer party. Party on the beach, music party, outdoor event, beach club, pool party, summer festival or any other summer events. Save time and create a flyer design with your own text, images and colors. If you liked this style, download Photoshop Psd and customize our creative flyer templates !
Flyer Template details:
- PSD Files Compatible With Adobe Photoshop
- Flyer Size: A6 (4×6 in + Bleeds: 0,25)
- Print Ready, 300 DPI, CMYK.
- Easy To Customize, All Text Editable With Text Tool.
- All Elements Included, 100% Editable.
- Fonts Used Included in package download
You will also like !
Here is a creative template that allows beginner and professional designers to promote their communication services. As specified in the description all our flyer templates and graphic themes will work with Adobe Photoshop.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make the desired customizations and changes according to our User License. In the same way, all the texts are easily modifiable and you can play with the colors, but also with the text and the elements to obtain unique results, to your taste.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What are Psd Templates and what software to use ?
- Our flyer templates are downloaded as fully editable Photoshop PSD file, you can edit and customize every element of the psd design.
- We recommend using Adobe Photoshop CS6, but most of our templates will work with Adobe Photoshop versions CS4 and above. All our free and premium flyer templates require Adobe Photoshop.
How can I unzip product files?
Product files on Creativeflyers are delivered as a single .ZIP file, which keeps multiple files together and saves space. You can unzip a file by following these steps:
– To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
– To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Alternately: You may find that free tools like WinRAR or 7-zip help you unzip files with better results, especially for files that contain special characters in the file name.
Mac: Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.
What happens after my purchase ?
• After purchasing a templates, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with the link,
and you still have access to your downloads via the account page: https://www.creative-flyers.com/my-account/download
• After purchase and registration you will have access in an unlimited time to your purchase.
• If you choose to pay by credit card, it may take up to 10 minutes to validate your payment to activate your download link.
How to download and install a trial version of Photoshop ?
Just download your first Photoshop trial application from the Adobe website. Here is our Tutorial for installing the photoshop software.
Why are some models photos not included?
Due to licensing restrictions, sometimes we do not include photographs of people and models in our flyer templates.
We provide links for you to get your own copy of the images. Model stocks and images of the people we use are just one example for you to see what is possible when you use our flyers.
We make it easy to use your own images, and for most of our models, all you need is to copy and paste your photo into the predefined placeholders.
For more details on the features and use of your flyer template, see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Please feel free to direct your questions, our team will help you, Creativeflyers Support.