Carnival Template to edit with Photoshop
Superb graphic template for the carnival, with an extremely creative design, a metalic mask on a black background and magnificent light effects and pink and blue neon lights, created with Photoshop, it is editable in a few clicks.
All the elements are modifiable and customizable, the texts can be modified with the Photoshop text tool. A help file included, you will get font download links. You will of course need some basic Photoshop knowledge, if you have any additional questions let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Enjoy !
- PSD format (compatible with Adobe Photoshop)
- Flyer dimensions: 6×8.4 in (15x21cm) + 0.25 bleed
- 300 DPI, RGB.
- All elements included.
- All texts are editable with the Photoshop text tool.
- Free fonts used (font download links in folder)
© Creativeflyers. All rights reserved.
Our flyer templates allows beginner and professional designers to promote their communication services. As specified in the description all our Flyer templates and Graphic Templates will work with Adobe Photoshop.
Once you have purchased this Carnival Party Flyer Design, you are free to make the desired customizations and changes according to our User License. In the same way, all the texts are easily modifiable and you can play with the colors, but also with the text and the elements to obtain unique results, to your taste.
For more details on the features and use of your flyer template, see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Please feel free to direct your questions, our team will help you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What are Psd Templates and what software to use ?
- Our flyer templates are downloaded as fully editable Photoshop PSD file, you can edit and customize every element of the psd design.
- We recommend using Adobe Photoshop CS6, but most of our templates will work with Adobe Photoshop versions CS4 and above. All our free and premium flyer templates require Adobe Photoshop.
How to unzip your downloaded flyer?
Our flyers on Creativeflyers come in the form of a single .ZIP file, which brings multiple files together and saves space. You can unzip your file by following these steps:
– To extract your graphic template, double-click on the compressed folder to open it.
– To extract your photoshop template from the compressed folder, right click on the folder, click Extract All, then follow the instructions. Alternatively: you may find that free tools like WinRAR or 7-zip help you unzip your folder with better results.
Double-click on the .zip folder containing your template, then locate the product folder on your desktop or the download folder.
What happens after my purchase ?
• You will immediately receive a confirmation email containing the link of your templates and thus you will be able to access your downloads via the account page for example: Dashboard – My download.
• Finally, after purchasing your carnival flyer templates and registering your account, you will have unlimited access to your purchase.
*Payments by credit card, validation of your payment can take up to 10 minutes to activate your download link.
How to download and install a trial version of Photoshop ?
Just download your first Photoshop trial application from the Adobe website. Here is our Tutorial for installing the photoshop software.
What about photos of people in the preview?
Due to licensing restrictions, in some flyers we sometimes do not include photographs of people in our flyer templates. (The mention “Not Included” will be mentioned in the description)
So we provide links in the download so that you can get your own copy of the images. The template stocks and images of the people we use are just one example for you to see what’s possible when you use our flyers.
On the other hand we make it easier to use your own images, and for most of our models. Finally All you need is to copy and paste your photo in the reserved spaces predefined by us.